Please click on one of the white tabs above to find the information you require.
If you are unable to find the information you require please contact us.
Terms & Conditions
The term 'ABC Art Supplies' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 22 Mirador Crescent, Uplands, Swansea SA2 0QX. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ABC Art Supplies's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
ABC Art Supplies is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ABC Art Supplies may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/06/2009.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 22 Mirador Crescent, Uplands, Swansea SA2 0QX.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Secure Payment Details
Our secure payment system uses industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all data transferred between you, us and our payment provider (SagePay). Sage Pay is the UK and Ireland's leading independent payment service provider.
We never store your card details on our system in any form. This provides a slight inconvenience due to having to enter your card details every time you make a payment, but it also ensures that your card details are never misused.
We also use 3D Secure (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode) for the safest method of making payments via the internet and accept all major credit and debit cards.
3D Secure is an online security feature designed to ensure that the person placing an order online is in fact the legitimate card holder, rather than someone who may have stolen or cloned the card. It's a bit like "Chip and PIN" for the web.
The two main implementations of 3D Secure are 'Verified by Visa' and 'Mastercard SecureCode' - it's the same system just different versions. Some banks may also use this system under another guise, Lloyds TSB for instance implement 3D Secure under the name 'ClickSafe'.
How does this make me more secure?
The 3D Secure system works by requiring that additional login from you, a login known only to you and your bank and only ever communicated between yourself and your bank. It is never printed on any statements nor accessed at any time other than when you are placing an online order.
When you log into the 3D Secure system your bank simply informs the relevant merchant and payment processor, ourselves and sage pay in this instance, that you have successfully logged in and verified your identity.
So even if someone should clone your credit/debit card and have access to your name and address, they will not know your 3D Secure login and won't be able to use your information to place orders online... at least not with any merchant participating in the 3D Secure scheme! Look out for the Verified by Visa and Mastercard SecureCode logos (see below).
Shipping InformationUK - Mainland
This Excludes Ireland, Nothern Ireland, UK Islands (including The Scottish Islands, Isle of Scilly, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Isle of Wight) and The Scottish Highlands within the following postcode regions: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KW, ZE, AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, KA27-28, PA20-78, PH18-50, PO30-41 and TR21-25.
|Order Value||Shipping Cost|
|Up to £10||£4.50|
|£10 - £19.99||£3.50|
|£20 - £34.99||£2.50|
Next Day Shipping can only be selected for delivery to a 'UK Mainland' address (as defined above) for an additional cost of £4.50 providing the order is placed before 11:30am
Highlands and Islands - (Excluding Channel Islands)
|Order Value||Shipping Cost|
|Up to £10||£10.50|
|£10 - £19.99||£9.50|
|£20 - £34.99||£8.50|
For large &/or heavy orders to the Scottish Highlands and Islands the surcharge may be more - we will contact you is this is the case and further payment may be required.Orders to the Highlands and Islands are normally delivered within 4 working days.
|Order Value||Shipping Cost|
|Up to £10||£11.00|
|£10 - £19.99||£10.00|
|£20 - £34.99||£9.00|
For large &/or heavy orders to the Northern Island the surcharge may be more - we will contact you is this is the case and further payment may be required.Orders to Northern Ireland are normally delivered within 5 working days.
Isle of Scilly, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Isle of Wight
|Order Value||Shipping Cost|
|Up to £10||£14.50|
|£10 - £19.99||£13.50|
|£20 - £34.99||£12.50|
For large & heavy orders to the Isle of Scilly, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Isle of Wight the surcharge may be more - we will contact you is this is the case and further payment may be required.Orders to the Isle of Scilly, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Isle of Wight are normally delivered within 5 working days.
Returns and Refund Policy
If you are dissatisfied with any product purchased from ABC Art Suplies Ltd for any reason it will be accepted as long as the following terms of our returns and refund policy are met:
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000
The agreement may be cancelled by you up to 7 working ways after you have received the goods and you will receive a full refund of their cost. When returning the goods you will be responsible for the cost of the return shipping and arranging the return. The goods must be sent in a manner requiring them to be signed for upon receipt. You will be required to email or post your notification of cancellation prior to returning the goods.
You may refuse delivery if the order appears to be damaged and we will provide a full refund. If you refuse delivery of an undamaged order the initial cost of the delivery paid by ABC Art Supplies for the delivery service (usually slightly higher than the price you pay for delivery) and cost of the return delivery will be deducted from your refund.
Faulty or Imperfect Goods
Any imperfect goods which are found to have a manufacturing defect can be returned to us under the manufacturers' warranty within 1 year of the purchase being made. All items returned will be inspected fully by ABC Art Suplies Ltd for signs of misuse or failure to follow the manufacturers handling or storage guidelines. If the products are found to have a manufacturing defect, we will send the customer an identical replacement and refund in full any reasonable shipping charges incurred by the customer when returning the faulty product.
If an identical product is not available without undue delay, we will offer the customer the choice of a full refund or where possible a similar product of similar value which will be dispatched to the customer with the shipping charges paid for by ABC Art Suplies Ltd.
Goods Damaged in Transit
We must be notified of goods damaged in transit within 48 hours of receipt of the goods by email or phone. This enables us to be remunerated through our shipping companies' terms of insurance. To notify us of goods damaged in transit please email or phone